Tuesday, June 12, 2007
7:58 AM
I KNOW I KNOWYOU HAVE TO GOSO HURRY HURRY HOME LOVEI MISS YOU SO.OK,should I or should I not go for the trip?
I WANT,so I need Kak Yani to give a call to my parents.
And what's more,when I'm back,they're back to
And I know you people haven't go yet luh.
And damnit,I have a tummy upset
PAIN PAIN PAIN.
Oh yeah,yesterday night.
I was talking to Jamal.
HMM,I KNOW,
firasat you call it.
BUT DON'T WORRY.
I won't ditch a friend like you,aww man.
Don't think until like that ogay.
You've been such a wonderful friend I can't bear to ditch you.
We'll talk again when we have the time alright?
ILY,take care.
Ah yes,Ishraf said ILY to me (:
HAHAHA,I begged him to say one.
OK,IM MISSING ALOT OF PEOPLE LIKE ABCDEFG NOW.
and oh,there's pbl later.
SAY YAY FOR IZZATI :DD
she coughs
lovescoughs pbl
DONT DENY IZZATI
I KNWO YOU LOVE PBL MORE THAN ME ):
hahah,okay,okay,no.